Sunday, February 15, 2009

Retirement Party Invitation Text

A dream in pink hehe

Halli Hallo,
are again created a few new things. The families cut Feliz I judged more difficult than it is - the dress is sugar sweet, and really a dream. On top etc I have deliberately omitted, so the dress is also suitable for everyday use. I have my beloved (and much-caressed) Happy Rain touched it. I usually only touch the tender and cut (with great pain), a tiny little bit of a contrast from somewhere .... And now were the same as many centimeter for it: o) But ... I like the dress well and "I regret nothing!" "Gggg"


Then a gorgeous angel to my mother-flown. He has a beautiful place there: o)
precisely the delicate rose, my yes absolutely nothing in style, came in well: o)


And last but not least, I have finally, finally my stitching software under the shirt is seen, and come out this:




I'm frankly quite proud, even though I be dying (at the Umrandungsunterlegstichen and a small Laufstichprobelm between both heads) is a professional has helped many 1000 thanks for this. If all goes very well, I can admire the pattern on it somewhere else soon - I wait and I am very excited! Tomorrow I embroider the last time trial, and this is almost my 1 Pattern - which I do what I want to change yours to sell, an unlimited number, stickers, and sewn things ,.... finally no obligations! Also nice: o)
Good night,
soon








0 comments:

Post a Comment