Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Unblock Post Feed In Facebook

Jewelry

Halli Hallo,


in the last few days I've even sewn, but right now my main focus a little bit more on ... Jewelry ..!


I have with my dearest pearl maker again _________getauscht some Perlis against a huge package. were in the pack for me as 2 extra large body of fungi in typical style with Andrea's face, small beetles and similar intricate designs with a turquoise roof and with a purple roof. The turquoise is still never shows, but the purple color I have already prepared: he "lives" for a few days with his two little brothers and sisters in this 4-row chain. The upper is the daunter one, the other two, the longest, can each be worn separately. It has just become in making result. First, it should only be the top two with the big trailer, but the size was then the short "somehow too much!

Just as it is now, it's just perfect - and is still in Natura 1000 times better from. Of course this is not for everyday shopping, but ......... wonderful!


I have also sewn. This case, which is wonderfully large, naturally regain nylon liner, and also a solid base from a leftover board along with fuel ball skirt. Outside I have as a main part of oil-cloth to wipe off - the pockets are made of fabric .....

The section, as well as the cute deer embroidery come, both from here
http://www.tinimi.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=4
A great cut, easy to sew. Is certainly find one or the other plays in other combinations under my feet hehe


In this sense, a good time for you: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment