The initial "I" Tu, tu not I "- have such thoughts vanished into thin air after I saw yesterday evening with the win Germany's next Topmodel Finale Beautiful Sara . For, quite honestly, it was my favorites. Exceptionally, therefore reports Pralines us about a talent show. Although it is actually a high-profile [;)] fashion journalist seems unworthy to write about mayflies. But in the exotic, stylish Sara, we are pretty sure that it will go far.
Inspired by the Obama effect, small Allusion to the background waving posters with the words "Yes, she can", the jury chose a dark-skinned girls. Finally.
Last night was the winner of the Top Model show in front of 15,000 spectators in Cologne and 4.61 million fans posted prior to the screens: Sara Nuru (19) is the winner of the 4th Season. Heidi Rolfe and the Goblin and Ex-Agent Peyman have time übetroffen itself. The opening with the guitar-playing 17 Kanidaaten and Heidi Double, the James Bond-like grid, from which came the panel and the rocking, beautiful live acts: Millow and the band A-ha a sweetened the exciting decision. Where exciting not quite as true, because after Sara drew the stunning plumage, was a clear no later than at that moment that they will be.
>> Sara has a super character, a great charisma and is even more scary nice << , Heidi replied to the question of why Sara and none of the other two. Where she is right, she's right. For Mandy, the catwalk queen was missing that certain something in her eyes and Marie presented us with their Walk á la Victoria Secret model their wobbly non-hip. The supermodel-finalists need now to at least the next months is not worried about their "career" make, we can say from experience that Pro7 will always fall back on the Kanidaten. Although there are advertising models or reports for "tough" or "red" is missing. But who would have thought that the "barbarian" (quotation from a dear friend) Barbara on the "We Love" collection is not dependent. Happily, she gave us last night announced >> I have not slept for 40 hours << and why rather redhead? This question was not answered >> Last night I opened a fashion show in Cannes <<. Oho, as the mathematics student is quite thick in the business. Unlike its successor Jenni, for they not only seems to have changed her hair color, but gained a few Pfündchen to have. Sara will pick up but hopefully the successful career of Heidi in person.
also told us time and again called "new Tyra Banks" that before GNT "prudish" was. did not >> I'm off << she remembers the nude shoot with rose petals, >> But then I had absolutely no shame If there is more <<. been no change in the love Sara. And even though the German supermodel Julia Stegner (24) alleged that the show was just an entertainment program and have little to do with reality, I'm going, and certainly I am not alone, look at the bitch still clean, successes, Shoots and Walks the GNT girls.
0 comments:
Post a Comment