They want to live like them and how they have closets. I'm talking about the Sex and the City Stars. They live in New York, have great job, stunning designer dresses and hot nights with hot men. Who wants to be a NYC-vamp? The Sex and the City but still look makes a property so unique is the fact that Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha never have only one outfit combination narrow-minded, but the fashion in general to make her look and still look the same. Because they put the fashion on their way. And so, as do all ignorant. Therefore, it shows you how to pralines at least one small touch "Sex" and "City" shall. But since there are a total of four power-women and their various outfits, I think fashion is not so much at once "digestible." That is why I post you just Carrie's Look. With what is already "just"? The sex and fashion goddesses enough, right? The first is so Carrie Bradshaw (played by Sarah Jessica Parker) to it. [Continues]
0 comments:
Post a Comment