Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rules For Borrowing From Annunity

Moving

Pralines is moving slowly. There are many reasons. Starting with the blog name. Disappointed because of my last discovery, the me of the existence of an enlightened Pralines magazine, I decided against the chocolaty title. (However, it was not a fashion magazine, but an erotic magazine. Burp.)
Furthermore, my approach has changed a bit and was therefore consistent with my posts Pralines not really. All told, these and other factors to any Pralines move. Well actually I am moving. That is what is my text, the illustrations and some of my categories (ie look of readers etc.).
I hope my faithful readers that you follow me.

Here the link: www.drawingfashionista.blogspot.com


profile to my new blog.

credo: Do not follow the fashion
- a source of inspiration, not a guide
- own illustration
- direct contact with readers
- with its own "mascot"
- several reporters at the start
- Layout รก la notepad

0 comments:

Post a Comment