Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What Is Number One Low Glycemic Cold Cereal?

birthday

Halli Hallo,
in the past days I was pretty busy-I have not even made to order for any market, but for purely personal pleasure: o) My daughter is namely on Saturday 5 and get this year like last year Lillifee desired - room. So I have pillows, sheets, pictures and much more for them embroidered and sewn, and including this beautiful dress that she should get a birthday ...




The cut is of course Feliz - which has indeed become my favorite clothes section. The fabric is a white dream of piping, lace and ruffle ribbon. The crochet flowers I bought at the auction house, because I can not crochet. Because at the moment but I am totally on crochet, I'll probably have to learn sometimes. As a dress I used a Tilda. Actually, much too good for underneath, but I liked this combination just super good: O)

the headscarf I've then also still made from Tilda.

And then the little lady complained that she had too little skirts! Okay, so she gets this one too ....


Both the cut for the patchwork skirt, and the top are from Ottobre 02/2004. A great summer suit, just because you can make the top made of cotton. The cutouts for the neck and arms are very large, and are sewn on rubber band.

For radicals, the sections are superb, and will certainly be used again : O)

And then of course I re-stitched - as new old: o)

A small example, I like totally good, is here ....

Where that comes out, I know not exactly looking at times ... Probably a bag "looking forward"

See you soon

Manuela

0 comments:

Post a Comment